Our Mission: To foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhoods of Minneapolis by providing youth with a remarkable, God-centered education.
Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission & Values as well as our Faith & Life Covenant, and our Guiding Principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
- Develop and maintain innovative recruitment strategies & key metrics to align to meet/exceed admission goals.
- Schedule and attend recruitment events & community fairs in diverse forums such as preschool centers, schools, churches, parks, festivals, community centers, city libraries, etc.
- Conduct follow-up communication with prospective families from PowerSchool inquiries and various recruitment events.
- Seek referrals from current Hope Academy families.
- Conduct in-person tours with prospective families.
- Create, buildout, and nurture community churches & nonprofit partnership relationships.
- Assist with various Admission and Family Ministry initiatives as directed.
- Meet regularly with supervisor for planning and accountability.
- Contact follow-up inquiries/leads on all channels via PowerSchool every Friday.
- Associate degree or higher in Education or closely related area
- Bi or Multi-lingual skills (Bilingual Spanish a must or native speaker of Somali )
- Sales background or recruitment experience in education, vocational or non-profit setting
- Must be able to demonstrate effective public relations / public speaking skills
- Demonstrate diversity awareness and utilizes sourcing techniques that reach diverse population
- Develop inclusively diverse relationships to bring brand awareness at career fairs and events.
- Ability to travel and possess reliable transportation to attend recruitment/community fairs and events which may occasionally be scheduled on a weekend
- Competent to work independently effectively and efficiently, as well as within a team structure.
- Skilled in various social media platforms and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT), Canva
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills- Including phone etiquette
- Innovator and Problem Solver
Who's Right for The Job:
- Christ-centered candidate
- Supportive of the school’s mission to foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhood of Minneapolis
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; project management
- Salesforce experience helpful
Student Recruitment work requires moderate physical requirements, i.e., walking in community settings to gain connections with business owners and community families; occasional lifting product swag boxes (10 or more pounds) and recruiting promotional items needed for events/fairs and/or carrying light objects frequently. At events and fairs, walking and standing for long periods of time may be required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Full-time benefits available.