Our Mission: To foster hope in God within the inner-city neighborhoods of Minneapolis by providing youth with a remarkable, God-centered education.
Very Important: Before applying please read and carefully review our Mission & Values as well as our Faith & Life Covenant, and our Guiding Principles about Cultural Harmony. All board members, faculty and staff are joining a covenant community in serving here at Hope Academy.
- Experience working with children is essential.
- Follow lesson plans provided by the regular Teacher to create a cohesive and consistent learning experience for students.
- Manage the classroom effectively.
- Supervise students in and out of the classroom, including the halls, on the playground, and in the cafeteria.
- Minimum Associates degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Pay is $150 per day, $75 for 4 hours or less
General Faculty Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for the mission and work of Hope Academy and a desire to play an integral part in growing the impact of Hope Academy.
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and economically disadvantaged urban community.