Everything we do at Hope Academy is made possible by our growing community of generous Partners—allowing us to spread the hope of God throughout Minneapolis and beyond.
A rigorous, classical, Christian education for 577 students K-12.
97% graduation rate and millions of dollars on college scholarships.
7¢ To raise a dollar at Hope Academy, compared to 20¢ nationally.
At Hope Academy, 90% of operating costs are covered by our community of generous Partners, leaving only 10% to be covered by families through tuition.